Got Questions? We Have Answers!
As we build out our formal FAQ page we wanted to get some of your basic questions answered, especially those around CBD and our line of CBD products. We have taken a tremendous amount of time and care to research, qualify and personally test all the products that we chose to carry here at iThrive Naturally. The companies we chose to partner with are actual producers of their products and products of their products! You can read more about each of our partners in our brands section.
Our CBD product partners uses a pharmaceutical-grade 99% pure cannabidiol (CBD) and rich full spectrum Cannabidiol oil that is packed with the nutrients from the hemp plant.
- Phytocannabinoids are the herbal, natural, and classical cannabinoids found in the cannabis / hemp plant.
- There are over 60 cannabinoids that have been isolated from the plant.
- Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabinol (CBN), and Terpenes are the most prevalent.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is non psychoactive and contains no THC. In fact, it has been noted that CBD acts as an antagonist to THC and therefore it negates the psychoactive effects of THC.
- It is now being understood that the human body does in fact have an Endocannabinoid system, which is why quality CBD has been shown to be an effective form of alternative treatment. The Endocannabinoid system (ECS) is a group of endogenous cannabinoid receptors located in the mammalian brain and throughout the central and peripheral nervous systems, consisting of neuromodulatory lipids and their receptors.
- CBD specifically interacts with the CB1 and CB2 receptors that send signals to wake up and strengthen the immune system naturally. The boost of the immune system can help the body fight off the bad cells that are weakening it in the first place.
Guides for Additional Education:
What is the Endo Cannabinoid System? (by Green Flower Media)
Learn the Benefits of CBD (by Green Flower Media)
Enhancing Your Endocannabinoid System (Justin Kander)
Introducing CBD (Project CBD)
Basic Dosing Guidelines (PDF)
Is CBD Legal in my State?
The best information we have to share with you is from one of our Partners at Green Roads World. They have a map that you can review. Our position is that it is legal in all 50 states based on the farm bill of 2014 regarding Industrial Hemp and that we have carefully chosen Partners that meet all requirements to adhere to these regulations to protect you and to protect us. Be well and Thrive!